CSR Committee Term of Reference
The duties of the Committee shall be to:
- Demonstrate the corporate commitment and leadership in the area of corporate social responsibility to help drive the MAPCO’s ambitions and targets;
- Determine an agenda for the key issues and areas to be addressed by MAPCO
- Select appropriate criteria against which the environmental and corporate social responsibility performance of MAPCO can be monitored and judged;
- Recommend to the Board of MAPCO concerning the environmental policy of MAPCO and any changes to such policy;
- Recommend to the Board of MAPCO concerning the corporate responsibility policy of MAPCO and any changes to such policy;
- Report on the above matters to the Annual General Meeting of MAPCO with the permission of the Board.
The Committee shall be responsible for:
- Annual Delivery of the MAPCO’s corporate social responsibility report;
- The creation of a culture of environmental and corporate social responsibility awareness within the MAPCO.
The members of the committee shall be as determined from time to time by the Group Managing Director.
The Committee may invite members of the Board, Senior Officers, General Managers and middle level managers within MAPCO’s workforce to attend its meetings from time to time.
The Chairman of the Committee shall be the Group Managing Director.
The Committee shall be entitled to seek appropriate professional advice inside and outside of the MAPCO Group.
The Chairman of the Committee shall appoint the secretary of the Committee.
The quorum of the Committee shall be determined by the resolution of the Committee after forming the Committee by internal directive.
The minutes of meetings of the Committee shall be received by the Board of MAPCO and the necessary extracts shall be described in Newsletters and Annual Reports.